For the past week, Niantic has been running a puzzle, of a kind. The official Twitter account has been tweeting out clues for a Pokémon GO promo code intended to get us some free goodies before GO Fest 2020, each one corresponding to a number or letter. We just got the last
So, without further ado, heres the code:
The only problem is…this code doesnt work. We know its a real code, because it yields the error message already redeemed or belonging to another account. If you use a random string of 13 characters, you get a different error message that says its not a valid code. So, hopefully, this will be sorted soon, but Id recommend waiting for an hour or so and trying again, then rinse and repeat until desired results.
Update: Actually, it looks like the original announcement said that only a select few people to solve this would get the reward. Which is insane! Luckily, you can still get this bonus code, which gives you 1 Sinnoh Stone, 10 Ultra Balls and 10 Max Potions. Not bad!
For both codes, you need to redeem them here if youre on iPhone, or you can also do it in-game on Android.
Here are all the clues, in order. Some have exclamation points and some dont, its hard to know why Niantic is more enthusiastic about some than others.
- This league of GO Battle League was introduced on March 27, 2020
- This Pokémon was the first to be able to learn the move Hydro Cannon by evolving on Community Day.
- This water and electric type Pokémon was featured on the Safari Zone Liverpool art.
- This mythical Pokémon made the wishes of many trainers come true at Pokémon GO Fest 2019!
- You place one of these in Pokémon GO to attract Pokémon to a Pokéstop.
- You need a battle rating of 2100 or higher to reach this rank in GO Battle League.
- This Unown form is similar to the 24th letter of the English Alphabet.
- You can bring this many Pokémon in your party to a Raid in Pokémon GO.
- This team recently invaded Pokémon GO via balloon!
- This Pokémon was featured in Limited Research in February of 2019.
- Pokémon GO is this many years old!
- If you complete research tasks for this many days in a row, you unlock a Research Breakthrough!
- This Pokémon was featured for Community Day in April 2020